Welcome to our Shipping Frequently Asked Questions page!
You've asked, we're here to answer! If this page doesn't answer your question please feel free to send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you within a few hours. Let's get started!
How much does delivery cost?
- Delivery is FREE when the minimum spend (not including promotions, rewards coupons, shipping fees and taxes) for your order is met.
- The minimum for Calgary and area is $75, and the remaining towns and associated routes is $100. Canada-wide and USA shipping info can be found on the courier shipping page.
- Any orders under the minimum for door to door, have a flat fee of $10. Orders placed below min with the wrong shipping option chosen will have the 10$ added to their order.
Can I make changes to my order?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org as early as possible to make changes to your order, as long as it is prior to your delivery.
Can I add on to an existing order?
- Yes. As long as the add-on is placed BEFORE the midnight cut-off for your delivery day, simply choose the "pickup" option at checkout but ensure the NOTES SCTION explains that you want to add to an existing order, and list the previous order number. We will then merge orders.
When will my shipment arrive?
- Check our our shipping page for more information on your delivery days to be sure you know what day matches your zone. Mail out orders will receive a notification saying your order is on the way, and that email will have a tracking number to see more information.
How will I know if my order has been delivered?
- Our delivery app will send an ETA delivery window when the driver leaves the shop. Once the package is dropped, you should receive a text message and an email saying that it has arrived, and will link to a photo where.
- So PLEASE use a cell phone number when placing orders with us, we can't text landlines. We DO NOT ring doorbells, to avoid disruption inside.
- If you received notification and it is not at your home, please email us SAP at email@example.com.
Who is responsible if my delivery gets stolen?
- Once we alert you that your package has been delivered to the correct house, the delivery becomes your responsibility to bring to safe keeping. Not home? Call a neighbour. Our policy is to deliver regardless of whether purchaser is at home so please ensure you read our shipping policies before purchasing.
What if I miss my delivery?
- If we attempt a delivery, and cannot access your home/apartment to leave the package - the drivers will make every effort to call and text. If we cannot get direction, we will return the package to our store for pick-up at your convenience. After three missed deliveries, we will be able to offer pick-up only for your purchases.
How can I do exchanges and returns for online orders?
- We're here to help. Couple options. 1) on your next delivery order we can do an in-person swap at the door, 2) you can mail us the item and we will send you a gift card for the value of the item (contact us first if doing this), 3) pop into any of our stores and we can do a return or exchange for you there. Check our return policy for specifics on returns.
If I order online, will you honour the "Buy 12 get 1 FREE" food programs or the Doodle Dogs Rewards program?
- ABSOLUTELY. We consider all online orders to be just as important as in-store. As a result you will earn the Doodle Dogs rewards points (or you can spend them) on each purchase, and we will track all purchases for their frequent buyer programs. When you reach the FREE ITEM on your frequent buyer card, we will refund the items cost back to you AFTER it has been delivered!
- Online sales WILL qualify for VIP Tier qualification (make sure to always use the same email as we have in-store).
- Wanna track along with us? Check out our Frequent Buyer App called ASTRO - LINK HERE TO LEARN MORE!!
Worried about products thawing/melting?
- During warmer months, we use insulated bags and ice packs to keep your smaller items frozen and intact until we arrive at your home. They will be removed and left at your door when we get there. If you may be away, feel free to leave a cooler and ice, or an insulated bag on your step and we can put your products in this container for you.
Uh oh, we screwed up.
- If we made an error on your order, we are already very sorry. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will rectify the issue as quickly as possible.
Can you ship frozen to me, I'm outside of the delivery zones listed for "Door to Door Delivery"?
- We do not, unless you want warm soup. If you order frozen and didn't check here or our shipping policy prior to doing so, you may be faced with a restocking fee.